Music Banter - View Single Post - Hunting
Thread: Hunting
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 12:31 AM   #70 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill
You missed my point completely, alot of these animals are endangered to begin with because of humans.
Not every endangered specie is endangered ebcause of humans. The one point I was trying to make.

Quote:
If there was that many deer, there would be a sign on it, but of course, signs aren't there for any paticular reason.
Isolated season to my knowledge, so few people had gone hunting that year that there were more deer than usual. And there were signs at this particular road indicating that deer may cross. But I hardly doubt we were prepared for the herds that did cross (emphasis on herds).

Quote:
Let me get this straight, just because you can kill it and eat it you should kill it and eat it? Thats disgusting, and another thing just because you can't save everybody doesn't mean you can't save anybody. Also, survival of the fittest? Just because we have the guns doesn't mean we should go shoot up anything with lets and, i'm fine with people eating meat, i'm not some vega-nazi. Potatos reason was just stupid, I called him/her on it.
If I can kill it and eat it, I will kill it and eat it. The fact is I ened emat in my diet and if I were to say resort to cannibalism as a means to acquire meat (if encessary) we'd be debating about that as well. So let's agree to disagree.
And take it from me, you don't need a gun to kill something. Sometimes you don't need any weapon. Just your bare hands. You'r be suprised what people will do out of desperation and or just for food.
And I love people that don't eat meat. More variety if you ask me. So now I've got meat, I've got boca burgers, and tofu, and who knows what they'll come up with next.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote