Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 01:59 AM   #1725 (permalink)
Juggalo4life88
I'm a ****er ain't I.lol

Listen moron, I meant that the Jews are still hee and are not about to disappear. Lebanon is a crap ass country that needs to be dealt with along with Iran, North Korea, and the group Hezbollah. Israel will one day have it's land back and there is nothing you can do about it. And no it is not Lebanon's decision to stay there, because they can't even back their own decisions with the ability to enforce it. Their military is gone......wiped out, no longer existent. And the way things sound, you need to learn about the nation before you go spouting off about how you don't like them. You hate them....big deal. Israel could care less, as do I. But then again you still don't want to answer any questions I ask you which I take to believe you only know a few facts about this subject. Like i said before, long live Israel, and our omnipetent God!!!!!!I love getting you upset over something you have no control over. I think i should join Israel's army, yeah, that sounds good. I could help take out Hezbollah, and any other nation that stands in Israel's way of security.
He is of your negativity, he is of your hate
Meet the other half of the jugglin duo
That is your soul
The amazing jack jeckel!!!!

Jeckel another j catch one more
Theyll try and catch all thats instore for you
How many souls will fall from the sky?
How many souls burned wonderin why?
Juggalo4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote