Music Banter - View Single Post - List The Following In Order Of Preference
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 04:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sound Devastation
Music Addict

Songwriting. - nothing to do with lyrics, but structure and progression are very very important to me. i listen to music that i find interesting..

Originality - again, im not going to find it interesting if ive heard the same stuff played by another band. these two points should be joint first :P

Technical Ability - i ownly mark down a band on technical ability if its really really poor. Otherwise different abilities and styles of each instrument suit different genre.

Image and Attitude. - these can go together... if i go and see a live band and they come on stage looking like twats then my opinion of them will drop a bit, but with the right attitude that can cancel out. Image in terms of releases is important to me... if an album has ****ty artwork im less likely to buy it.

AMENRA - Mass III 2xLP [stunning vinyl release of the belgian sludgecore giants epic 06 album]

FALL OF EFRAFA - Owsla & Elil CD&LP [British crust/doom/post-metal band Fall of Efrafa deliver part two (Elil) on their dark conceptual trilogy. Part one (Owsla) will also be re-released for the first time in the UK]

visit...
Sound Devastation Records website
Sound Devastation is offline   Reply With Quote