Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 11:10 AM   #1730 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
I'm all for Israel. Yes, it says in the Bible that God will reinstate the nation of Israel, and they can not be condemned for how it came about. How do you think God was going to do it? Well, in order for the end times chain of events to take place, Israel has to be formed again, not when Jesus returns. That would make no sense and have no purpose. And everyone condemns Israel for attacking Lebanon and Hezbollah, yet since they regained their territory, they have been car bombed, slaughtered, and just wrongly attacked. And when they finally fight back, they are considered "Evil"? What about the violence the muslims have shown time and time again? And what seems humorous is, the rockets that struck Nazareth, which is comprised mostly muslim Israelies, killed two young children. Now, why is it that Hezbollah can't even hit the Jews? Because it seems that their time of punishment is almost over. Israel diserves to recieve it's land back, no matter what the middle easterners want to do about it. It wasn't their's to begin with, it was Israel's. In the end, any nation, no matter it's military status, that has tried to destroy Israel will be obliterated, and in my opinion, the United States will not see as much terror from this in the end, because I believe that the United States will be protected to a degree for our efforts in helping Israel. This country was founded as a place to live in peace to serve God, and we are Israel's sister nation, in a sense. Israel, despite the thoughts of the world right now, will never be obliterated and taken from the face of the Earth again. And Hezbollah, Iran, and anyother nation that goes against them should catch Hell from this. Long live Israel, and our Omnipitent God.

Didn`t God also say Love Thy Neighbour , or did I imagine that bit ?

So much hate from someone who claims to be so spiritual.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote