Music Banter - View Single Post - offensive jokes *giggles*
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 03:53 PM   #377 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

I have a rather unhealthy obsession with dumb blonde jokes. (partially because I have a low tolerance for blondes for some irrational reason most likely).
Anyway here's a list of some of my favorite dumb blonde jokes:

A blonde named Anna had a near death experience.
The other day she went horseback riding. Everything was going fine until the horse started bouncing out of control. She tried with all her might to hang on, but was thrown off. Just when things could not possibly get worse, her foot got caught in the stir-up.
When this happened, she fell head first to the ground. Her head continued to bounce harder as the horse did not stop or even slow down.
Just as she was giving up hope and losing consciousness, the Wal-Mart manager happened to walk by and unplugged it

Legend has it that there is a bar in New York where, in the Ladies Room, there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and tells the truth, one is granted a wish. However, if one tells a lie, *POOF* you are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again.
A redhead of questionable looks walks into the Ladies Room and stands before the mirror and says, "I think I‘m the most beautiful woman in the world." *POOF* The mirror swallows her.
Next, a rather large brunette stands before the mirror and says, "I think I think I‘m the sexiest woman alive! *POOF* The mirror swallows her.
Then an absolutely gorgeous blond comes in and stands before the
mirror and says, "I think..." *POOF*

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote