Music Banter - View Single Post - ok....one more try
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 01:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
A fire can be a living thing you thick brained cavewoman. I'm not talking in the tangible sense, i'm talking in the memory sense. I pulled it right out of the dictionary and double check it on the internet. Theres no "agree to disagree" issue here, unless you're proud to be ignorant and ignore things looking you in the face.
Oh so it's nice to know we believe everything we find on the internet. Oh how modern day technology has transformed us into sloths.

And what is memory sense? Explain that because it doesn't really help your case (anyway) so i'm trying to understand what is going through your mind here.

And I know I said this before but I'll say it again because you seem to be rather determined to pursue this issue, in the metaphorical sense a fire can be a living thing. but it is not a living thing.

There i put it in italics just so it stood out. Didn't want you to miss it.

And since you don't want to do the whole agree to disagree thing, can we at least drop it now?

Oh and PS:
ever hear the phrase "fuel to the fire"
fire isn't a living thing but it does have some of the characteristics of a living thing. it can be fed

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote