Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask guys questions!!!dun dun dun...
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 03:19 AM   #350 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
wow this thread is old.

1) do guys lose interests inf riendships over periods of time?
2) what's it mean when a guy starts acting differently
3) is it possible for me to lose my male (best) friend to a girl friend (if he had one) in the sense that if he started dating how much would it effect our relationship
4) if you reject a guy (that is your friend for whatever reason) it is possible to still be friends. Right?
5) about those long awkward silences. . . . what do they really mean? or are guys just not always talkative all the time. Like I dunno how to explain it. . .

thanks MBers.
1) Well if it's a proper friendship then no... you should never lose interest in a good friendship...
2) He might like the person he is acting differently to, he might be thinking of her in a new light.
3) Yeah it is possible. If he's in a relationship with another girl then it could take a toll on your friendship, the same way it might take a toll on his friendship with other blokes. He might see it as he doesn't need the girl who is his friend anymore as he has a girlfriend. Unfortunately this isn't his fault, it might just be subconsciously.
4) Well kinda... I know some people who got rejected by friends and they still carried on being friends, but it was never quite the same... others handle it differently. Some spend the friendship trying to impress the girl, others spend it trying to belittle them as payback.
5) Well it's just nervousness around you... there's not much else to it... unless he's not a very talkative bloke...
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote