Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask guys questions!!!dun dun dun...
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 09:50 AM   #351 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
1) do guys lose interests inf riendships over periods of time?
depends on why they were friends with you. If he has a thing for you then after a while he may get pissed off and just try to forget about you. If all he wanted was friendship then if any interest gets lost its because that normaly happens to people over time.
Quote:
2) what's it mean when a guy starts acting differently
how so?
Quote:
3) is it possible for me to lose my male (best) friend to a girl friend (if he had one) in the sense that if he started dating how much would it effect our relationship
My friend stopped hanging out with all females after he started seeing his girlfriend... it really just depends on the trust between him and his girlfriend and how much he's willing to do for her.. she might not want him seeing you or any otehr girls any more.
Quote:
4) if you reject a guy (that is your friend for whatever reason) it is possible to still be friends. Right?
It is but trust me the guy never really gets over that.. cause he never hasa chance if you two are always best friends.
I had this happen to me before and he years later still told me loved me.
Quote:
5) about those long awkward silences. . . . what do they really mean? or are guys just not always talkative all the time. Like I dunno how to explain it. . .
Everyone has them. Really just depends how comfortable you are with the person your having them with. People do run out of things to talk about every now and then.. and sometimes silence is just there and means nothing.
If that last question had to do with your best friend then I'm sure it depends on the conversation you two were having before hand.. OR just that you two have a comfortable line where you can have silence and it not be weird. But I 'm guesing you found it really awkward, so in any case then maybe your just worrying to much about whats going to happen with your friendship.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote