Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 10:26 AM   #1973 (permalink)
Alo
Scarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
so you enjoy murdering babies?
I don't see abortion as murdering babies. For starters, the babies are not independant yet, it's a part of your body, I see an abortion about the same way as cutting your nails.

Then again, I understand people saying, that it will eventually be a human being. But my view about that, is that most people wanting an abortion, want it because they can't take care of their baby. And the baby would probably be better of not being born, than being born to (for instance) a teen.

Then you have people saying that people will use abortion as birthcontrol. But that's the fault of the government. They do not give proper sex education in America. And I don't think teens can get the pill behind their parents back right? If you started with improving those two, you'd have fewer unwanted pregnancies, and THEN I think it's fair to make abortion illegal.

I myself think it should be a person's own choice. Rather than a choice made by the government.