Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 10:40 AM   #1980 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo View Post
Then again, I understand people saying, that it will eventually be a human being. But my view about that, is that most people wanting an abortion, want it because they can't take care of their baby. And the baby would probably be better of not being born, than being born to (for instance) a teen.
I'm not sure about the logic of 'a baby would be better off not being born than being born to a teen'. I agree with the foetus being part of the woman and not an independant entity until it's birth though. The argument that a foetus could become a little baby so stopping its growth is murdering a baby could also be used to argue against any kind of contraception. All human sperm and eggs have the potential to become humans, so not having sex many times every day is also in a sense a 'murder of babies'.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote