Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 10:46 PM   #2232 (permalink)
RHYMEFESTkillah
Account Disabled

I really do enjoy arguing with people who have no idea what they are talking about.
Thank you Raine for brightening my day.

Once again you were proved wrong in what you said, but instead of admitting it, you try to convince me that I assumed wrong. No, you ARE wrong, no two ways about it. The US invaded Iraq because we thought they had WMDs. Secondly, we were hardly scouring the Middle East looking for Osama bin Laden. We were looking for any and all al-Queda operatives. And each time we caught one we made ourselves feel good about it by saying sh*t like "we have just captured the head of the blah blah blah faction" and usually ended up talking about how he held a higher position in al-Queda than Osama himself.

Quote:
I think youre somehow confusing me with your naive self. You bring nothing to the table except insults to Republicans and pissing and moaning about the way things are and that Conservatives are the ones who made them that way. PERIOD.
Just out of curiousity, if I got "pwned" in the argument (as you have stated) then why did you end up AGREEING with what I said?
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote