Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2006, 11:44 PM   #2231 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
PWNED? Haha, you couldn't even provide an elementary basis for what you were saying AND THEN you ended up succumbing to what I had been saying for the last 10 pages or so.
I think youre somehow confusing me with your naive self. You bring nothing to the table except insults to Republicans and pissing and moaning about the way things are and that Conservatives are the ones who made them that way. PERIOD.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:46 PM   #2232 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

I really do enjoy arguing with people who have no idea what they are talking about.
Thank you Raine for brightening my day.

Once again you were proved wrong in what you said, but instead of admitting it, you try to convince me that I assumed wrong. No, you ARE wrong, no two ways about it. The US invaded Iraq because we thought they had WMDs. Secondly, we were hardly scouring the Middle East looking for Osama bin Laden. We were looking for any and all al-Queda operatives. And each time we caught one we made ourselves feel good about it by saying sh*t like "we have just captured the head of the blah blah blah faction" and usually ended up talking about how he held a higher position in al-Queda than Osama himself.

Quote:
I think youre somehow confusing me with your naive self. You bring nothing to the table except insults to Republicans and pissing and moaning about the way things are and that Conservatives are the ones who made them that way. PERIOD.
Just out of curiousity, if I got "pwned" in the argument (as you have stated) then why did you end up AGREEING with what I said?
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:50 PM   #2233 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
I really do enjoy arguing with people who have no idea what they are talking about.
Thank you Raine for brightening my day.

Once again you were proved wrong in what you said, but instead of admitting it, you try to convince me that I assumed wrong. No, you ARE wrong, no two ways about it. The US invaded Iraq because we thought they had WMDs. Secondly, we were hardly scouring the Middle East looking for Osama bin Laden. We were looking for any and all al-Queda operatives. And each time we caught one we made ourselves feel good about it by saying sh*t like "we have just captured the head of the blah blah blah faction" and usually ended up talking about how he held a higher position in al-Queda than Osama himself.
since when is capturing known terrorists a BAD thing? And once again, we thought Iraq had WMD's beacuse WE SOLD THEM TO THEM and because THEY SAID THEY DID. If youre not going to listen to facts and just try to pass yourself off as an elitist-"I know more than the government"-jackass then be my guest. Oh, guess you already started. My bad.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:51 PM   #2234 (permalink)
Full-Time Hellion
 
Raine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
I really do enjoy arguing with people who have no idea what they are talking about.
Thank you Raine for brightening my day.

Once again you were proved wrong in what you said, but instead of admitting it, you try to convince me that I assumed wrong. No, you ARE wrong, no two ways about it. The US invaded Iraq because we thought they had WMDs. Secondly, we were hardly scouring the Middle East looking for Osama bin Laden. We were looking for any and all al-Queda operatives. And each time we caught one we made ourselves feel good about it by saying sh*t like "we have just captured the head of the blah blah blah faction" and usually ended up talking about how he held a higher position in al-Queda than Osama himself.
so basically you're saying that even if 9/11 didn't happen we still would've invaded iraq?
if that's so you're retarded.

WMDs was an excuse to stay. and now we've over staye dour welcome. end of story. go to bed.
__________________
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:51 PM   #2235 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
Just out of curiousity, if I got "pwned" in the argument (as you have stated) then why did you end up AGREEING with what I said?
never actually did that, but whatever you gotta tell yourself bro
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:52 PM   #2236 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
since when is capturing known terrorists a BAD thing? And once again, we thought Iraq had WMD's beacuse WE SOLD THEM TO THEM and because THEY SAID THEY DID. If youre not going to listen to facts and just try to pass yourself off as an elitist-"I know more than the government"-jackass then be my guest. Oh, guess you already started. My bad.
I am really lost as to where you heard that THEY claimed they had WMDs, they claimed that they didn't, so I guess YOU are the one who thinks he knows more than the government. And WE sold them arms, they USED them on Iran just like we wanted, and when we told them that we were going to blow the sh*t out of them if they didn't hand over the stuff that WE sold them, they stated (the truth) that they didn't have anything.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:53 PM   #2237 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
supposedly causing it to happen sooner (which Raine said) and being the sole cause of (which RHYMEFEST has been spouting all night) are completely different
That is what I was saying the ENTIRE argument, you finally acknowledged it in the post that I have quoted.

Quote:
so basically you're saying that even if 9/11 didn't happen we still would've invaded iraq?
if that's so you're retarded.

WMDs was an excuse to stay. and now we've over staye dour welcome. end of story. go to bed.
Ever heard of the Persian Gulf War?
That was when we invaded Iraq under GWsr 11 years BEFORE 9/11. (and for the same reason we invaded them this time)

As for WMDs being an excuse to stay.
I'm not sure where you were in 2003 but that was our entire reason for entering.
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:55 PM   #2238 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
I am really lost as to where you heard that THEY claimed they had WMDs, they claimed that they didn't, so I guess YOU are the one who thinks he knows more than the government. And WE sold them arms, they USED them on Iran just like we wanted, and when we told them that we were going to blow the sh*t out of them if they didn't hand over the stuff that WE sold them, they stated (the truth) that they didn't have anything.
no, They claimed to have WMD until the UN, namely Hanz Blix wanted to inspect their cache. THEN they started STALLING......S-T-A-L-L-I-N-G, giving them time to move the weapons to, oh I dunno, maybe Iran? then after months of stalling, they were searched and, surprise surprise, they didnt have any there. who woulda thunk it?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:57 PM   #2239 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
Default

Why would they move their weapons to Iran? Think about it...they HATE Iran.
That is a cop-out and a way to relieve responsibility for what the US did, which is made a mistake.
Even GW can admit that entering Iraq was a mistake, why can't you?
RHYMEFESTkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:58 PM   #2240 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
That is what I was saying the ENTIRE argument, you finally acknowledged it in the post that I have quoted.
If you had ever taken the time to learn how to read you would realize that I was acknowledging that RAINE had acknowledged itI in no way confirmed your oh so lengthy and seemingly non-existant point.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.