Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 10:50 PM   #2233 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYMEFESTkillah View Post
I really do enjoy arguing with people who have no idea what they are talking about.
Thank you Raine for brightening my day.

Once again you were proved wrong in what you said, but instead of admitting it, you try to convince me that I assumed wrong. No, you ARE wrong, no two ways about it. The US invaded Iraq because we thought they had WMDs. Secondly, we were hardly scouring the Middle East looking for Osama bin Laden. We were looking for any and all al-Queda operatives. And each time we caught one we made ourselves feel good about it by saying sh*t like "we have just captured the head of the blah blah blah faction" and usually ended up talking about how he held a higher position in al-Queda than Osama himself.
since when is capturing known terrorists a BAD thing? And once again, we thought Iraq had WMD's beacuse WE SOLD THEM TO THEM and because THEY SAID THEY DID. If youre not going to listen to facts and just try to pass yourself off as an elitist-"I know more than the government"-jackass then be my guest. Oh, guess you already started. My bad.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote