Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 08:41 AM   #124 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr View Post
Duh, there hasn't been a Nitro for quite some time! Obviously that was W.C.W.It still had to be on the list though, because it WAS more entertaining that the "new" E.C.W. will ever be.I had some good times watching decent matches from Nitro back then...
...not like I think W.C.W. should come back or anything, but you get the idea.T.N.A. is alright, but I think it's a little more overhyped than it deserves credit for at this point.It's great that they got some legendary wrestlers like Kurt Angle, Christian and Sting, but I still think they should acquire more upper echelon wrestlers and earn more respect thru time.I guess there on their way though, so we'll see how good T.N.A. will be over time.
yeah, Nitro did beat Raw in the ratings for nearly 2 years straight, and at a point WCW nearly bought out Vince. and WCW was wayyyyyyy better than this new "ECW". And how is TNA overhyped? Every "hype" hat is spouted, they live up to and exceed. Youre not gonna find wrestling like that anywhere else in the US.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote