Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 12:45 PM   #126 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
yeah, Nitro did beat Raw in the ratings for nearly 2 years straight, and at a point WCW nearly bought out Vince. and WCW was wayyyyyyy better than this new "ECW". And how is TNA overhyped? Every "hype" hat is spouted, they live up to and exceed. Youre not gonna find wrestling like that anywhere else in the US.
Well, if you're interested, there is a d.v.d. out on those "wars."I believe the d.v.d.'s called the "Monday Night Wars" or something like that.I haven't seen it all, but I'm sure it'll be atleast somewhat interesting going back in time.

You can stand by T.N.A. still if ya like, I don't mind.I just think that T.N.A. is good and working its way up, ya know?They're not quite up where they'd be able to surpass the W.W.E. yet, ya see?Angle brings them closer though.The fact that they have both Angle and Christian really draw me closer to the brand each time.Along with the recent dullness of the W.W.E., I have become more interested in T.N.A., although T.N.A. just isn't there yet.Give it time and then we'll see.
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote