Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 12:48 PM   #127 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr View Post
Well, if you're interested, there is a d.v.d. out on those "wars."I believe the d.v.d.'s called the "Monday Night Wars" or something like that.I haven't seen it all, but I'm sure it'll be atleast somewhat interesting going back in time.

You can stand by T.N.A. still if ya like, I don't mind.I just think that T.N.A. is good and working its way up, ya know?They're not quite up where they'd be able to surpass the W.W.E. yet, ya see?Angle brings them closer though.The fact that they have both Angle and Christian really draw me closer to the brand each time.Along with the recent dullness of the W.W.E., I have become more interested in T.N.A., although T.N.A. just isn't there yet.Give it time and then we'll see.
yeah, Ive seen "Monday Night Wars". it was good, but it only told WWE's side of the story. Eric Bischoff has a new book out called "Controversy Creates Cash" which tells his side of the story. And once TNA Impact moves to 2 hours they will bring in more, bigger name talent and start to be a real threat to the WWE empire.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote