Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 10:15 AM   #128 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
yeah, Ive seen "Monday Night Wars". it was good, but it only told WWE's side of the story. Eric Bischoff has a new book out called "Controversy Creates Cash" which tells his side of the story. And once TNA Impact moves to 2 hours they will bring in more, bigger name talent and start to be a real threat to the WWE empire.
Yeah, I know about the book, but I don't think I'd be interested enough in it to read it all, ya know?Kinda like playboy in a way...
...you know, with playboy, all you really care about is the pictures and don't wanna waste so much time reading useless jibber jabber.

If T.N.A. does manage to "steal" some of W.W.E.'s greats or find some on their own, T.N.A. will surely be better than they are now, but I still don't think that they are anywhere close enough to surpassing the W.W.E.

I'm not totally ruling you out, I'm just saying let's wait and see if it could happen.Trust me, I'm always looking for better competition, because that's the best way they improve their product and that's good for us fans.
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote