Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 10:33 AM   #129 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr View Post
Yeah, I know about the book, but I don't think I'd be interested enough in it to read it all, ya know?Kinda like playboy in a way...
...you know, with playboy, all you really care about is the pictures and don't wanna waste so much time reading useless jibber jabber.

If T.N.A. does manage to "steal" some of W.W.E.'s greats or find some on their own, T.N.A. will surely be better than they are now, but I still don't think that they are anywhere close enough to surpassing the W.W.E.

I'm not totally ruling you out, I'm just saying let's wait and see if it could happen.Trust me, I'm always looking for better competition, because that's the best way they improve their product and that's good for us fans.
IMO TNA needs to have like a CZW or ROH invasion or something (kinda like the ECW invasion of Raw in the mid 90's). And since most of TNA's wrestlers have open contracts, and do shows for ROH and other indy promotions as well, a few of them could "jump ship". It would make for great television, as well as showcasing good indy talent.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote