Music Banter - View Single Post - I evaluate your taste in music
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 11:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled

My first thoughts: Not a lot of variety, every artist is in the rock or pop variety of music. Rock music sucks.

Blind Guardian: POWER METAL \m/. That's what I would say if their was actually one power metal band that didn't suck ass. This band is no different.

Mindless Self Indulgence: When I first huurd this band I felt like I was listening to a poop being pissed on. It's like a combination of the worst of every type of music they were influenced by.

Miles Beyond(local): Srry I haven't hurrd this band before.

Apocolyptica: I don't know this band but judging from the name they are of the power metal variety. See: Blind Guardian. Notice how they all have crappy names that try to sound edgy and cool.

The Who: Not really bad other than the fact that they are so boring. The fact that everyone likes The Who and I'm an underground music elitist adds to my hate.

No Doubt(early stuff): My mom likes early No Doubt.

Motley Crue: I'd love to be sucking Tommy Lee's cock but in terms of music they suck.

Rammstein: I'm all for good German music. Krautrock, Rock-O-Rama Records stuff (jk, only the early hardcore stuff) and the decent hardcore punk music produced from their with lyrics sung in the native tongue. It makes me sad for Germany that since then, they produced Rammstein. Tut tut.

Flogging Molly: What's with all the folk punk/celtic shit. It all sucks harder than Raine's vacume cleaner.

Arch Enemy: Women with no tallent shouldn't be allowed to try and make music. Go and bake me pies.

Pantera: LoL@Dimebag dying.

Srry I couldn't comment on them all but that would take too long.

I help you through your musical retardation: You seem to like metal (be it shitty modern metal, but metal none the less). Go and get some early Cryptic Slaughter and some Fearless Iranians From Hell.

Also, get some variety. And by variety I don't mean shit like Elliott Smith, STFU Stevens, Jaga Jazzist and some crap Acid Jazz.

Thankyou for your time.

Last edited by hiu; 12-17-2006 at 11:36 PM.