Music Banter - View Single Post - The Big Bostonian Vs. The Croatster
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 04:05 PM   #50 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

You know adidasss. You don't seem to be creating any points of your own, more so just refuting arguments I make and then doing so as if you're above everything thats ebing said here. Make some points for your country since I'm defending my state. Don't cower behind the EU and all of their economic power, as european as you try to make yourself, im fairly certain that Croatia isn't one of countries people think of. Hell, you're not even in the EU you poor ****, good luck with the application though.

People go to Europe for culture? Thats funny, people come to Boston to get educated...if you can make it here. Oh and going back on that melting pot thing, in '03, my graduating class spoke 70 languages fluently. How many did yours speak?

I do understand that obesity is a good thing. but its one side of the coin. I mean, while illness is a serious issue, large swaths of Mexico don't have garbage because no one can afford to waste things. I find that somewhat admirable, which is a symptom of the third world. The conveient life style of the west would never allow for such things.

Also its hard to say you spell better (I'll admit I'm a terrible speller as you and Merkaba so elequently pointed out) than people of a native language when theres multiple difrent spellings of many words in a language. I realize I'm engaging in semantics battles here, but if we're assaulting peoples use of language, namely mine, you don't seem to have mastered the parentheticals yet. Granted, you speak every other language better than I do, but then again I'm not condeming your French.