Music Banter - View Single Post - Friendships
Thread: Friendships
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
i also have mabey two or 3 friends im close with, but over the years i've had mabey 30 or so...

i like getting to know many different people at my school, it helps educate, make you more then just a one-dimensional person. I dont actually understand how you can call it "overrated", its one of the most important things in life in my opinion.

i wouldn't know nearly as many good bands if it hadn't been for talking with various stereotypes(wigger, punk, emo, goth, gangster, or preppy)

i think you should just try to not be over-critical, and just put some effort into getting to know people-generally most people like talking about themselves(as you can see by me), and if your willing to listen its a clinch.
I love getting to know new people, it's just that I get bored with them pretty quickly. The getting to know them part is the most interesting part of the relationship really, after that it's all down hill....in most cases that is. And putting effort into relationships is really not my kind of thing, I want everything to come easy and naturally or I'd rather not have it at all.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote