Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Metallica Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 10:06 AM   #319 (permalink)
QueenNothing
music=life

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! Metallica is LEGENDARY!! Give them a break...they are one of my favorite bands....i mean, if you like Kill 'em All, Master of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, Black Album, S&M, Garage Inc....how can just one album make you not liek them...dont get me wrong...im not a huge St. Anger fan...i totally dig their old stuff compared to their new...but people change...you cant just call them "overated" or sellouts for one bad record...i mean, idk...thats just like screwed in my opinion...and yeah i wonder why a lot of people like Metallica....hmm thats a toughy...maybe its cuz they ROCK!!!! Did ya ever think of that one....tons of ppl are tallica fans...including old, middle aged, and young people...so get over yourself!! Oh, and i like tons of music....including punk...(Ramones, The Casualties, Sex Pistols, Social Distortion, The Clash, Dead Kennedys,Crass, Rancid, Operation Ivy) old country (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Hank WIlliams) and rock/metal (Metallica, Maiden, Stone SOur, Nonpoint, Mudvayne, Shinedown, Trivium) and alot more...so yeah tell me those bands suck!
QueenNothing is offline   Reply With Quote