Music Banter - View Single Post - Classic albums any true music fan should own or at least listen to
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #193 (permalink)
Moon Pix
In a very sad sad zoo

Location: "Out on tour with Smashing Pumpkins, nature kids, they don't have no function"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
It did have a good chunk of that Nick Drakeness air in it, especially in the large font quotations on each page. But I guess you have to figure they have to get people to read it somehow, and for those who don't know her they need to shout, depression and alcoholism, to get the readers attention. I agree it's not the most amazing article ever, but they could of misrepresented her much more than they did, she is on the cover of the magazine and has an 8 page spread, which is pretty impressive. I mean if you like her, I still would read it.
Is there anywhere on the internet I can read it? Magnet is hard to get in the UK, we have to order it from America.

This is why I don't like music journalists in general. They dont listen or pay attention to the three dimensional truth, they just find an angle and go at it like a bull at a gate.