Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 05:59 PM   #2892 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill
Am I the only one that finds this statement funny coming from the person who attacks anyone not christian/republican and calls them close-minded conformists who only dislike bush because its popular?
I only "attacked" people in defense of them attacking me first. And disagreeing with someone or their ideology, while at the same time representing your own beliefs in an equitable way, is not "attacking," it is a discussion. Grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill
You see, you're just following the popular train if you dislike bush but if you support him, THEN you're individual!
I never said that at all. It is obvious that the latest trend in today's hollywood is to publicly be anti-bush, and individuals do not follow trends, they set them. It is true that there is also a trend of blindly following Bush's lead, but that too is a bad thing. No person or thing (with the exception of the lord) is ALL good. One must weigh the pros and cons of everything before making any decisions.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote