Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 10:20 PM   #2899 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I only "attacked" people in defense of them attacking me first. And disagreeing with someone or their ideology, while at the same time representing your own beliefs in an equitable way, is not "attacking," it is a discussion. Grow up.
Yes, i'm the one who needs to grow up and you're also correct on it being "attacking" not attacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I hope you all die in your sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay
I never said that at all. It is obvious that the latest trend in today's hollywood is to publicly be anti-bush, and individuals do not follow trends, they set them. It is true that there is also a trend of blindly following Bush's lead, but that too is a bad thing. No person or thing (with the exception of the lord) is ALL good. One must weigh the pros and cons of everything before making any decisions.
So how do you know the Dixie Chicks or any personal who dislikes bush hasn't done that?

Woh woh, every person is an individual so what you're saying is no one follows trends? Then you go on saying people blindly follow bushes lead...I'm confused.

Also your lord killed a whole city because he thought they were gay, I believe that goes against the "thou shall not murder" thing and breaking those 10 commandments is bad, not good. So really "The Lord" is bad. You fail.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote