Music Banter - View Single Post - Bands you LOVE to HATE!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 01:43 AM   #94 (permalink)
suicidal barbie
Groupie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by covle
cradle of filth are awsopme! they're funny as. listen to the song cthulu dawn and the yes-like piano fills. i never liked this band, and i dont normally like this music until i saw an interview with them. all dressed up, make up and everything. then the singer has the bitchiest little voice youll hear. and the big tough "goths" were saying like "we just love our fans to death. we play for them and honestly, hahah, we dont know whered we be without them. isnt that right fellas?" after i heard that, i could do nothing but respect them. if not out of sympathy then i dont know what else.
bands i love to hate are blink good charlottte SIMPLE PLAN i hate that band so goddam much. kittie is another, new found glory, a local band called lerft right out....they really suck, but they think they're the best and try to sign autographs to people who werent even listening to their set or trying to tlak to them. i actually heard the guitarist kev say "do you want my autograph" once

OATH!!! I don't mind cradle of filth either. Actually, i'd put them in my 'like' list at the moment....