Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #5654 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

i got in trouble for this essay too, i wrote it for history class /_\
At least 100 years ago, in the 1600's a great source of lulz was found when George Bush set sail for America, but seeing as his eyes could not correctly focus on his compass he ended up in Spain. He then started to Colonize this new land, it was difficult however, because this new land lacked the formula a2+b2=c2 otherwise known as the py***oream therom ( see lolacasut) . However Spain, after consuming a **** load of beans, stated " IMMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER" and drifted across the Atlantic ocean to become Les E tats Unis. George Bush's original reason for leaving Canada was to escape Religous Persecution, due to everyone else and your mom realizing that were just myspace fat angle girl wannabes, and predecessors to the dreaded pedobear ( see Clark Gable). However Classic Scenes from Salem , MA can be found when puritans were found having A MASSIVE ORGY of witchcraft proving yet again that your IQ can be determined through pubic trimming habits. It was widely known that during this period t3h interwebs was developed in this period of history. Seeing as Al Gore traveled back in time and effectively pwning the bovine gas emission rate ( see Howard Taft) however he later regretted this decision and decided to invent myspace, to effectivley gathe emos into a public extermination palace ( see an hero) Meanwhile Tom Anderson discovered some KY jelly in his garage and everyone got high and watched loli. Later after unsuccesfully trying to be straight Darth Reagan invented Social Darwinism last thursday and all the wall marts put the bible in the 99 cent bin, effectivley pissing off the average wall mart customer, aka the fat sout- midwestern teenage mom ( see Hilary Clinton)
However This all changed in the 1700's when new issues such as anal sex, and john travolta evolved when John F Kennedy ( see ***, or Anal Sex, headshot) - while pregnent with at least 90% of all livejournal users and fatties, invaded Cuba, and pissed king Louis XXXXXXXXXXXPLOSION of France off, causing much political strain. in 1776 the US entered world war 2 against france Britain, and the vatican, trying to spread communism, to the outer *******s of that french guy and winston churchill, however Kennedy spawned into Mecha- hitler effectivley pwning your mom aka marilyn monroe,and elvis, unfortunatley kennedy was assainated by Black Sabbath frontman ozzy Osbourn last thursday when he didnt receive enough RAM, WW2 was then won by Germany and Russia, and they all had buttsecks afterwards.
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote