Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 05:34 PM   #5678 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

This isn't my day, but it made my day so i'm posting it here.
I found this melodramatic message quite hilarious, it was publicly posted on facebook by a sophmore concerning rumors that she isn't a virgin (which she isn't because her bf and my bf used to (unknown to me) have contests about who had the sluttier gf).

It's like she thinks people really care.

hello people,
recently, there has been quite the rumor going around questioning my virginity, or lack-thereof. so just to clear it all up, since i know how much everyone loves facebook and i know lots of people will see, here is a wonderful list i made:
1. i AM a virgin contrary to popular belief
2. i have nothing against sara akin other than she spreads rumors about me
3. if you hear anything about me, don't ask other people because obviously no one knows the truth. just come up to me and ask me cause i won't be mean.
4. any physical remarks you make just make you look weaker and proves that you have nothing better to do other than be rude to someone
5. guys. PLEASE wear longer shorts the dress code should not have to apply to you. you know who you are
6. if you think i'm being a bitch right now, its because i can be at this moment
7. freshman: know your place.
8. anything you say at ravenscroft WILL be passed around, no matter how hard to try to keep it a secret. trust me. i know.