Music Banter - View Single Post - Rate/Review The Last Album You Bought/Downloaded
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Default Rate/Review The Last Album You Bought/Downloaded

This is like that other thread, except cooler because you can actually hear sh*t about the album and it was made by me. It doesn't really have to be a review, but it can be more like say something about the album other then lol itsgood or sux.

The Twilight Sad "Fourteen Autumns And Fifteen Winters"

I havn't heard much like it probably because I don't listen to many bands along these lines. The music sort of reminds me of Snow Patrol? well the two songs i've heard, it kind of has that slow rocky feel to it, but thats probably a terrible comparison. I mainly got it because of the album title/band name were cool sounding. The music itself is good, I can picture chilling to it alot but the vocals put me off, its mainly the scottish accent that really annoys me. My favorite song was probably "That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy."
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote