Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 01:18 PM   #1363 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull & Porcupine Tree overly technical? .
After having to type the same shit over and over again, you leave out words. I should've said and/or, they'd fall under the boring category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
That is completely made up crap and you know it, you judge that simply on the half a dozen self proclaimed proggies on MB, and none of them from my memory are very closed minded, LesPaul is very open to Indie, Magmamar is into everything, I know little about Seltzer but I can assume he listens to more than prog. Most prog fans I know are pretty open minded to other genres, mainly classical, jazz, metal and some alternative rock... Though most prog fans dispise punk, I won't deny that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
I love Prog and agree with the statement above. How does listening to prog music affect how narrow-minded you are. If anything, the people that listen to al that pop music on the radio are narrow-minded. One harsh vocal and those guys are out of the room.
Because I said listening to prog = narrow mindedness right? No I meant the majority of prog fans I met except a few think its the best genre ever and anything else is below them and can't even touch it, same with most metal fans and i've met more prog fans then just on MB.