Music Banter - View Single Post - Pink Floyd - The Piper at the Gates of Dawn (1967, EMI)
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 05:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Its not that simple. When you call somebodies post "F*cking bullsh*t" unprovoked and make the kind of generalisation about the band that you did like its pure fact. You can't expect that person not to get a little irritated by your attitude.

You response was not nice at all and was uncalled for, and now you're talking down to me a like you're a damn mod?
I did not say your'e post was bull****. I was reacting to your post with the words bullsh[i]t, which means I don't agree with that statement. I never attacked you personally and I have a right to my opinion.

--A band I did like?-- I love Floyd, but I should also be able to discuss their failings as well as their success without being called retarted.

--Your response was not nice---

Being called a retard because I dare to have a differing opinion? I think my reply was fairly magnanimous considering I'm a retard.

I have found umpteen threads around Musicbanter professing a dislike to many bands that I like. No worries . Life is too short. I will offer my contrasting opinion, but I will not resort to being a verbal bully.

The word RETARD has been used in very poor taste I think.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote