Music Banter - View Single Post - Sex Offender in MY Neighbourhood
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 11:06 AM   #45 (permalink)
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01
#1 Schuldinist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
You're making it sound like I propose we tell them that was bad and then let them go back into society, thats not what i'm saying at all. Karmic justice is bullshit, actual justice is better.

Its not justice to cruelly torture someone for their crimes, besides who decides how deserving a crime is? If you steal do we cut your hand off? If you rape do you proceed to cut off your genitals and then leave you to be publically stoned? Or leave you to the dogs? Is it going to be you to decide who deserves what punishment? That sounds like a fantastic form a goverment.

I would have added more, but I feel like talking to my girlfriend so i'm going to split.
I never said it should be me who decides these things. This is what I believe. If I WERE in a position of power and was allowed to pass a sentence on these people, you better believe I'd send them to the same hell they caused.

You and me have two different ideas of what justice is. I think of it as an eye for an eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt mcgirt View Post
**** son, its like you a fascist an a hippie an the same time.

good luck wif dat.
I dunno how to respond to this bastardized use of the English language, but I'll try.

...... nope, I can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
But why would you want these people killed unless they have done anything directly to you? And if you did really want them killed then why didn't you go and kill them yourself?
You're right. Maybe I should be the one to have killed these people. I should have just got in my truck and drove all the way from Missouri to Virginia Tech and confronted the killer. Granted, I have no weapon nor the liscense to have one, and have no experience with guns, but HEY! I play mother****ing GTA, bitch, I can bust a cap wit da best of them!

I'm not in a position of power to decide what should happen to them. That's why.

I'd rather have a fascist judicial system that doesn't give rapist a chance to taste life again than a democracy where a lawyer can find some little loophole to exploit to keep a rapist from serving a few years in prison. And I'm pretty sure the victims of said rapists would want the same thing.
And taste a memory
Of a time in life
When years seemed to stand still
Voice_of_the_Soul12,13,01 is offline   Reply With Quote