Music Banter - View Single Post - does any one here listen to good music?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
domzig138
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
So in other words A midget who wants to be Jim Morrison , 2 dead junkies , 2 fat guys in flannel & somebody I can't be bothered finding out about.

Well ****hole.
# 1.Glenn Allan Anzalone is not the only member of the band Danzig. And also he may sing like Jim Morrison, but he sings a lot better than you and he could kick your ass anyday. Not to mention he single handedly created two genres of music.
#2.Kurt Cobain's death had nothing to do with his heroin addiction, and it doesen't make him lesser of a person just because he was addicted to a horrible drug.
#3.Alice in chains is one of the greatest bands of all time, Jerry Cantrell's guitar playing is unparralled, and Layne Staley is one of the greatest vocalists of all time. Also, I'll state it once again: Drugs do not make you lesser of a person.
#4. They didn't always wear flannel, And there were four members of the band two of which were extremely skinny. Not to mention the fact that Gary Lee Conner is one of the best guitarist's of the nineties.
#5. I'm glad you haven't heard of Static Grim you wouldn't appreciate them.
End of story, you obviously have terrible taste in music and you are a complete dumbass. Also, I would prefer if you left me alone for eternity.
domzig138 is offline   Reply With Quote