Music Banter - View Single Post - List your favorite songs that Emotional effect you.(inspire, depress, motivate, etc.)
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Advent
Groupie

Emiliana Torrini - "If You Go Away": This song always makes me think about the exact same thing every time. A long time ago a friend sent it to me and told me they had been listening to it as they went to sleep for the past few weeks at the time, and to my surprise, they were doing so and thinking about me.

Lucero - "The War": I don't know why or how, but just the entire structure of the song somehow ends up being so moving.

The Smiths - "How Soon is Now?": I knew I wouldn't be able to make any sort of list like this without mentioning this song.

Saves the Day - "Firefly": This, like the first song, is another situational one. It always reminds me of the incident that happened when I first heard it.

Straylight Run - "Existentialism on Prom Night": So I'm a total sucker for songs like this.

Thought Riot - "On Friends and Mistakes": Sparked my love affair with music.

Senses Fail - "Angela Baker and My Obsession with Fire": Okay, so usually when somebody suddenly shifts from singing into complete screaming, I don't pay much attention to it, but the final minute or so of this song always gets me for some reason.