Music Banter - View Single Post - Arctic Monkeys
Thread: Arctic Monkeys
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 10:36 AM   #294 (permalink)
Mookie Wilson
Music Addict

[QUOTE=adidasss;409908]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookie Wilson View Post
As you end up saying, this type of music is not for you, so I really don't understand why you have a problem with other people liking it. It's really obnoxious to claim your own music taste is better than everybody else's, a concept I too failed to grasp for a long time.
i'm not saying my tastes are better than anyone else's, that's impossible, make this a reply to all the other posts too, the band just seems cheesy to me and most of the fans i've talked to seem even worse. especially here, people love hearing really heavy english accents when coupled with songs about 'birds' and dancefloors.

nor would i say that they use FAKE accents, that's retarded. some brits sound less british when they sing, others sound very much so. and it seems to me that many young north americans lean towards the heavy accents, in my experience that's been the case. that's not debatable so don't bother.

and why am i being told to drop the attitude when ppl rip on me with just the same b.s. attitude, but because their opinion is favoring the masses they slip through the cracks? wtf
Mookie Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote