Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
TheDonald
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
So Clinton only won because she cried and NH is crazy and we shouldn't pay attention to them, but our best chance is Clinton, so we should all do what they did?

What the hell does that mean?

Mike Huckabee has no chance until SC and he'll burn out of money if she sneezes in Michigan. You may be looking at Rudy Rising once we hit Michigan, and the Super Tuesday states will show much promise for a lot of folks.

Whats wrong with Ron Paul and where John McCain in your estimation?
Hilary Clinton is always a front-runner for the mere fact that her last name is Clinton. And you know darn well that NH voters historically vote weird in comparison to the other states. I'm just saying that had she not cried in an attempt to humanize herself, she would not have pulled it out in NH. Women are a sucker for the waterworks, and Clinton snagged the majority of the women's vote in NH.

And I didn't say that OUR (America's) best hope is for Clinton to win. I said that the best chance for a Democratic victory in the 2008 elections would be to run Clinton, with Obama as VP. I personally feel that our nation is not ready for an african american president. Nothing racist to it, I simply feel that most americans would feel more comfortable with Clinton in office than Obama. With Obama as VP, he could dull the talk of him not having enough experience, and then run for president and win in 4 or 8 years.

Mark my words, THE REPUBLICANS WILL LOSE THIS ELECTION. Bush has been too wreckless in the last 7 years for America to vote in another republican. I think that americans see through the hype of McCain and Gulianni. Huckabee is a new face in the presidential picture and brings real republican values to table. He's not concerned with making the other candidates look bad or feuding with them, he is, in my summation, the best man for the job in 2008.

And on to Ron Paul. Paul is a damned Libertarian, he has absolutely no business gunning for the GOP nomination. If he wins, we may as well kiss our asses goodbye. Paul would single-handedly dismantle our government and everything that our nation hasworked for for the last 232 years. Ron Paul winning would be the worst thing to ever happen to America. Texans must be loony to elect him for like 10 straight terms.