Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Its not so much what you’re saying that I’m arguing with, its how you’re saying it. Like for example, “NH historically vote weird.” I’m missing what’s weird here. Half the time they catapult candidates to victory, and every time they vote for who they think is the best candidate. I think we can look at everyone they’ve rallied behind and say, with a win or a loss, that they were the correct choice. New Hampshire is one of the better parts of America for the sheer fact that they ignore the headlines, the media hyping, and the wallet and vote for the best viable, “weird” candidate.

I’m not sure why you’d think the country is more ready for a woman (where there are vast and inherent differences) than an African-American. And what does McCain have in the way of hype? By August his campaign was in the dust. I’d say there was almost no base in that statement. Huckabee’s last pickup will be South Carolina if anything at all.

Real republican values? From Huckabee? On what position? I’m not sure what values the republicans have when half of them believe in big government and interventionist policy, and the other half want anti-federalist policies and non-interventionist policy. I really need you to tell me what the values are.

Ron Paul is more republican than the rest of the damn party in my opinion. If the Big Government Spendocrats are your opposing party, why then are you all for big government.

The issue is no longer that we tax and spend, its how we tax and spend. And really with the republicans, its more no-tax and spend and increase the deficit.