Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 07:24 PM   #40 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
You cannot take away a persons moral right to create life. Simple as that. You can encourage safe sex and educate people but you cannot take the right away.
Yes I know I cannot;

There is no law in place forbidding people from procreating due to a lack of intelligence

Also, you cannot take away a mother-to-be's right to abort due to Roe V. Wade.

I was merely offering up an alternative solution to a problem that we both know exists. You believe abortion is wrong. I believe abortion was wrong and am interjecting on a societal point about how I feel there are way too many unintelligent people in our society, and due to many people's quickness to anger; they are incapable of raising kids who have the courage to think for themselves:
on that point, let me elaborate:
When parents have a quickness to anger, and beat their kids, they are setting them up forever to have low self-esteem, and also a belief that all authorities are out to get them. This latter belief also leads them to be forever the victim in this world of governmental lies, and corruption.
Now, don't get me wrong there are plenty of governmental lies and corruption, but when people begin to look for lies and corruption to validate their world view, then there starts to be a problem.
So, we have unintelligent people breeding and creating unintelligent children who lack the courage to think for themselves, due to low self-esteem, from being abused (in many cases), and desperately want the government or the church to tell them what to do, and how to live their life, and yet love complaining about that same system at the first sign of corruption or problems.
I don't know about you pal, but I just don't like the thought of living in a world full of victims.