Music Banter - View Single Post - My taste in music is better than yours...
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 02:16 PM   #71 (permalink)
NoiseNotMusic
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spooge View Post
I feel like the original post was actually not directed towards humans being opinionated as it actually was towards a specific group of people that hold opinions in a specific way. I mean of course everyone will have opinions, and if there were none then the world be pretty lame. Its the fact that when it comes to music some people think that they are damn music missionaries out to change everyone to their own way of thinking. Its the old school "everyone that likes this is conformist so come do exactly as me and my friends do by not liking what everyone else likes to be non-conformist". the truth is that the only way to be non conformist if you really care all that much is to not care at all what anyone else thinks about anything pertaining to your own opinions, and follow only your own uninfluenced choices, which is completely impossible as it is. Music feels a bit like religion because the people that like each music genre either want to convert everyone to their side or conduct a crusade. what happened to the times when people could say they like everything but country and emo?
cos only douchebags can't appreciate old country and oldschool emo was good. your logic = fail
NoiseNotMusic is offline   Reply With Quote