Music Banter - View Single Post - A question for all youz straight men
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
So essentially, heterosexual men are unable to asses the looks of another man? You peeps have some sort of brain defect that tells you there's not much difference between these fine gentlemen?

Cut the crap...I don't wanna look like or aspire to be Penelope Cruz but I can tell you she's one of the sexiest and most beautiful women in the world...
Now don't be such a pussy and tell me who your top 5 are...I promise I won't send a link to this thread to your drinking buddies...
Well we can tell one probably lives under a bridge and eats passing children, and we can also tell that one probably gets more women, but its really not the same. To me it becomes like a math game. You can figure out by virtue of displayed traits who is more attractive but that is something else I think.

By the by I think penelope cruz looks terrible.

If I'm going to make a list I'd pick anyone who borders on slightly angular and odd. And spanish.

So for the obvious ones I'd go Deep and Beckham but after that its tough to even think up people. The one that ladies like constantly and that I cna't explain is Matthew McGounnbkjnbliausdfaf or whatever the hell his name is. He stars in all those romantic comedys with kate hundson...why is he hot?

I guess if i'm picking any of the others it would be Chris Cornell, Jack Kennedy and the supporting actor from No Country for Old Men. No Brollin the other guy. Javier something or other.