Music Banter - View Single Post - Most Talented Member of Pink Floyd
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 06:02 AM   #22 (permalink)
ADELE
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Actually I feel the later half of the Manics music is completely uninspired. As shown by the Holy Bible they do have a certain amount of musical talent. Richey told them how he wanted it to sound and provided the lyrics and everything and what turned out was a very great album. After he ran off they had no direction but they still were talented and they just turned into an overblown and mediocre pop group. The Manics without any inspiration is "Your Love is Not Enough" and that is all. Inspiration is just as important as talent, because inspiration has more to do with creativity than talent does and creativity>talent.
That is the biggest load of crap ever spouted in any forum ever Crowquill and your grandkids will see it in 50 years time in cybespace!!!!
Inspiration is as important as talent? What a load of the biggest pile of dog dodoo ever. Dog dodoo from a dog with gastrinomical problems whose just eaten too much runny gravy with his egg.
If inspiration is as important as talent why don't we write another DSOTM as I am pretty inspired. In fact why don't you or me invent a new mode of transport that is fuel efficient, write the best film script ever, create a new religion etc?
How many bands have more inspiration then I've smoked roll ups yet get nowhere?
Don't pop idol contestents have inspiration coming out of their jacksies?
It is talent Crowquill that does it.
For example the right profile by the clash is not about Monty Clift but about a record producer who everyone said avoid as he is mad but they knew to make it sound right for the public they'd call it a name everyone knew.
Inspiration the same as talent, I can't believe you said that Crowquill.
How much do they pay you to moderate?
I will do your job!!!!!
I can't believe you just said that. You have destroyed your credibility entirely and I can't see any possible way you can stay as a moderator anymore with any dignity!!!!
Only kidding but your point is ludicrous.
Even Urban and RT will be boiling the kettle while trying to come up with some way to try to make you justified in your comments but simply wont be able to.
If inspiration is equal to talent why does any band need to worry about success anymore just feel inspired and it is in the bag.
Do you think MC hammer was not inspired?
ah ha ha.
ADELE is offline   Reply With Quote