Music Banter - View Single Post - Pop, is it corporate garbage or does it have it's merits?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 05:08 AM   #141 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomph! View Post
Yes you have to LOOK for that shit (oooh thier company manufactured a few trinkets with thier name on it, WOW )

It isn't being PUSHED on the consumers with commercials, which means people buying that stuff are buying it sincerely, not to fit an image or whatever. Sometimes you need a pen and those POS bick pens get boring

And I highly doubt they're making very much money off of pens and lighters let's get real, this is hardly even a corporate wind-up toy.
How do you know that? You don't live in Germany where they're popular you don't know whether or not the commercials exist. Stop talking out of your ass, it's pretty obvious they're complete corporate whores, get over it. I would call them the nu-metal version of KISS but your beloved Rob Zombie sells key chains.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote