Music Banter - View Single Post - I am an uneducated American who supports the war for no good reason
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #54 (permalink)
Predator
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
Would you support a draft if there came to be one?
Its way off the topic that I started, but no I would not support a draft. I believe in a voluntary fighting force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
No offense but you being thanked by a few Iraqis HERE is a bit different then the ones THERE.
No, I only spoke to Iraqi's here for defense training as well as some that were moved here for protection. I do however have many friends that are still in the military who tell me that the majority of Iraqi's support our actions there.

Quote:
In comparison to those thousand how many of them have we've killed? Revolution is a good thing and I repeat if we cared so much about stopping this sort of thing and those were our motivations for going in there why did we choose Iraq?
We have killed mainly insurgents. Of course there have been civilians killed as well, but most have been a result of the terrorist activity that don't consider how to minimalize collateral damage.

Quote:
Al-Qaeda was supposedly responsible for 9/11 and Al-Qaeda isn't a nation. Nice try.
No, Al Qaeda is not a country, they are simply a loosely related organization that trains terrorists. Al-Qaeda took responsibility for the attacks on 9-11, but it was not direct action.

Quote:
Supposedly being the key word, some were Saudis you know.
They actually were located in Iraq.

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote