Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Rap Artists
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #76 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
You've explained why you don't like it not what's "wrong" with it, I have no problem with it. I mean you cited Snoop Dogg as an example of vocal variety and he's probably one of the most repetitive vocalists ever.
Um..."I'm saying I don't like 2Pac, and I don't think he's very good." Right...you're not saying he's bad...just not very good...
It doesn't but you're doing more than that you're insulting the music of one of the most important hip hop artists ever so yeah I'm going to call you on it. I find it hilarious how you're all the sudden backing down after being called on it.
I'm backing down? Really? Remind me where I ever said he was bad or unimportant. I don't think he's very good. Get it? This whole time I've been saying he doesn't live up to the hype for me. I wasn't even talking to you when I mentioned Snoop, so I'm not sure why you're bringing him up. Maybe there's nothing 'wrong' with it, but I don't like it. Which is what I've been saying the whole time. God, the strongest words I've used are 'he not very good'.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote