Music Banter - View Single Post - Media Bias
Thread: Media Bias
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
where's the question? the opening post has none. as for agreeing or disagreeing with this thread how is it possible with the way you presented it?
seems to me like your 'question' is just an attempt to get people to validate your opinion.
There is no question in my original post. The point of my original post was to make some points about the so called 'terrorist' Bill Ayers, which unless people really investigated for themselves might not know. I would be curious to know whether you people agree with it or not, but I don't need my point validated. I am making a point that FoxNews constantly tells half truths, take quotes out of context, and chop up bits and pieces of quotes to suit their agenda.

The question in my most recent post was posed directly towards you, it was:
Do you believe the media is just as balanced toward the left as it is to the right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
I don't need to be told what to think by either side of the political spectrum
Would you prefer that I not even voice my political opinion then? Or would you prefer that all news outlets quit expressing their opinions of current leaders and current events, just by the off chance that you might happen upon them?
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote