Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #245 (permalink)
abscenceofsanity
Groupie

Spoon - The Beast and The Dragon, Adored I love this entire album... and this was the song that introduced me to spoon.
Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home I rediscovered this song only recently, and have vague memories of loving it on the radio years ago.
Bush - Glycerine I cant explain why i like this one so much, it was the soundtrack to some rather... interesting times.
Mummy Calls - Beauty Has Her Way See above.
Counting Crows - Round Here Love this band. Love this song.
David Bowie - Within You Love this guy. Love this movie. Love this song. Its so cheesy.
Grateful Dead - Friend Of The Devil I heard the counting crows version first, but this has got some interesting guitar in the background.
David Gray - Shades of Grey Who wouldn't steal their girlfriend's father's prize cows, then get drunk and stoned, and try to escape to mexico?
Blues Traveller - Hook So... true.
Blue October - Calling You (For Mamie) This ones all cheesy and cliche and cute.

I know that most of these are fairly... well-known amongst certain circles. But being brought up in the hole that is this town, its hell hard to find most of this music. I also recognise that my taste in music is somewhat... lacking. =D
abscenceofsanity is offline   Reply With Quote