Music Banter - View Single Post - What type of music fan is the worst?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #30 (permalink)
Inuzuka Skysword
Existential Egoist

I hate Tool fans probably the most, but not really in a musical way. They think that pretty much everything is a conspiracy, which gets really annoying. Punk fans can be like this sometimes.

I honestly hate any fan of any genre of music who isn't willing to accept any other genre, including pop. There are elitists in every genre so I can really pinpoint one genre.

BTW, there are three general types of metalheads:

HEAVY!!!!! metalheads - mostly the metalheads that talk about how heavy their death metal is or whatever. They are usually the ones who denote old metal bands because they are "troo" or heavy enough. Favorite bands almost always include Metallica.

Prog/Elitist-influenced Metalheads - These are the ones that only like the really fast death metal with technical solos in it and stuff. A lot of them masturbate to COB and Alexi, which is kind of odd, but whatever floats your boat. right?

Stoned/Doom metalheads - easily the coolest of them all since they are so laid back. They are obviously into the heaviest metal forms including sludge, stoner, and all the doom genres. These ones, while somewhat laid back, are great at trolling black metal fans and death metal fans. This is because while they are into doom metal, they know the other genres pretty well, so they no the right bands to say to the right fan.

A really general list, but whatever.
Inuzuka Skysword is offline   Reply With Quote