Music Banter - View Single Post - should I stay or should I go?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 12:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Im not gonna vote on the poll, that just seems to me like Im making the decision. And PLEASE I beg of you dont rely on this poll to make your decision! That wouldnt be the best of ideas...

But anyway, if it was me, I'd stay.
To be honest, seeing as youre seperated for the time being, you might be feeling a bit more bitter towards him (even if you dont realize it). So there's gonna be more con's than pro's really.. The pro's youve got are important, theyre needed in a good relationship and are hard to come by. Most of the con's you could work on, but you'd obviously need his help with that, and if he doesnt want to help then it's not much good trying.
And all relationships need work, theyre never easy. No matter what... Which Im sure you know anyway, tis just one of those lovely facts of life..

Hmmm right Im running out of what I was gonna say now, I had loads more points than that to bring up, damn.. Anyways, all I can say is don't stay together ONLY for the kids. I hate it when parents do that, its one of the stupidest things they can do ever. Mine did, and all they did was argue for years and made everyone's life a living hell. It was the worst decision ever. Please dont do that, if the parents really can't get along then don't put the kid through the torture of listening to them argue all the time..

Right, I really am done now. Sorry Im no help at all, I did have more things to say, honest!