Music Banter - View Single Post - Really dumb genre discussion, go....
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slint View Post
No, you decided to use Wikipedia as a source, so it should be backing you up, should it not? I never claimed Wikipedia as a source, so I'm not saying it's necessarily going to back me up. I just laughed at how it backfired against you when you relied on it. You still haven't told me who calls The Adverts lo-fi. I'm not going to drop this, so good luck trying to dodge this point like you dodge all my others.
I don't really need to since I already explained what lo-fi is and it applies to the Advert's recording quality which is all I was getting at. Not necessarily the Adverts in particular, seriously learn to read I was talking about their recording quality. If wikipedia is good enough for you to copy your taste in music from I don't see why its definition is any less reliable.

Getting back to the original point before you decided to completely dodge the issue over and over and try and argue around it how is Fun lo-fi? The instruments and vocals are all clear, no tape hiss, etc none of that. How is it lo-fi? Please explain this and don't start going on about your supposed knowledge/taste because I don't care too much to be honest.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote