Music Banter - View Single Post - My controversial views on religion (Christianity mostly)
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
Molecules
daddy don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post

As for Christianity causing problems, you are wrong. Christians cause the problems, not Christianity.
I agree with you to a point, I was trying to imply that in my own inept way . I realize not all Christians live by the book so exactly, I was referring to the Neanderthal element. And they exist cuz I dun seen em on teevee.

So do you incorporate the creation myth into your beliefs aswell Inuzuka? Since the tenets of Christianity and the characteristics of God are derived from the Bible surely one would have to accept it as true in order to be faithful? I mean to have a foundation for that faith?
This has been on my mind. Because even if I were willing to join a club to solidify my moral conscience and give me a raison d'etre (no offense intended, that's just how I see it) I could never get past the fact that God spans time... The point being that 'He' allegedly foresaw the fall of Lucifer and half of heaven; that Man (sorry, woman, those silly things) would eat from the tree of Knowledge; civilization would be thrown into chaos again and again, etc.
Something like God's sick little project. He's meant to be Perfect, right? I never understood why he couldn't be content to dwell in utter perfection, he had to create toys to bask in his light and appreciate every minute of it.

I'm not taking all Christians for fools, incidentally, just trying to clarify.

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote